The Rosco Mfg. Purebred 10.75” Mlok handguard is designed to create a free-floated mounting platform to provide the shooter with a solid base for Magpul M-LOK compatible components and accessories. By using a free-floated design the accuracy capabilities of the upper receiver are enhanced and create repeatable results on target.
Optimal length handguard for barrels that measure 11.5” (and up) but will also work perfectly with shorter barrels if an enclosed muzzle device is used to extend length. I.E. SLR Rifleworks “Synergy Linear Comp”. We recommend installation of this item be conducted by a professional gunsmith.
- This 10.75” Purebred handguard works perfectly with any AR-15 upper built to MIL-SPEC, but for best results use with our Purebred upper receiver.
- Free-floated design enhances accuracy by taking stress points away from the barrel, unlike traditional Delta ring assemblies.
- Aluminum Barrel Nut, Carbine Stock Wrench Compatible.
- Black hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Weight: Rail, Barrel Nut, Mounting Screws- 10.5 oz